we look forward to welcoming you and making your stay in Palermo unique. For us it has always been fundamental to provide you with the best service available and to help you spend a wonderful holiday in total relaxation in our city, safety, comfort, cleanliness and hygiene have always been our priority, so in order to guarantee healthiness of the environment (given the current situation) we inform you that we have taken some precautionary measures, as required by current regulations.
- The guest, not resident or domiciled in Sicily, according to the ordinance n. 24 of the President of the Sicily Region of 6 June 2020, must register on the web site https://siciliasicura.costruiresalute.it/
- All our staff will wear a mask and use will also be mandatory for all guests.
- Body temperature may be detected.
- The presence of dispencers with liquids for hand hygiene is guaranteed
- The interpersonal distance must be respected and the relationship with our Guests will be respectful of distances, but equally cordial and passionate.
- The cleaning and disinfection service of all rooms and premises and the linen rental service are entrusted to leading companies in the sector equipped with the highest standards of safety and sanitation.
- The breakfast time will be requested in advance and it will always be possible between 8:30 and 10: 30h
- You can contact us to receive more info by mail or by phone
Information on measures to prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19
In order to protect people’s health within accommodation facilities, and guarantee the safety of the environment, we inform you that we have taken some precautionary measures, as required by current regulations. In implementation of these measures, we inform you that entry is not allowed:
- if you tested positive for Covid-19 or are in the period of an enforced quarantine;
- if you have been in contact with a case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days, or if you are coming from WHO designated risk areas;
- if you have a temperature (above 37.5°C) or other flu symptoms.
If these symptoms start after entering the facility, you must promptly inform the company manager, taking care to stay at an appropriate distance from other people, and notify your doctor and the health authority.
By entering the facility, you undertake to comply with all the provisions of the Authorities and the rules of the company, and in particular to keep social distancing, wear a face mask when necessary and observe correct hygiene behaviour.